Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Halloween Night Window Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I have not had much time to play so far this week. But an looking forward to Thursday morning when I will have time.
Here is another window card.....
I used the cheery lynn window frame die. You can get this die at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/06/two-new-videos-from-cheery-lynn.html My panel underneath is created on bristol board. I stamped the witch in black Memento ink. I then took a piece of paper towel and created the clouds using tim holtz distressed ink. In the foreground I stamped the small branch from stampscapes several times and stamped the bat. I had muslin out from the mixed media canvas in an earlier post so I tore a strip of that. I put tow knots in that and made a tattered curtain to attach to my window frame. I used distressed ink on the muslin to give it the old dirty abandoned house look. This was all mounted on a starry night background paper. What a fun halloween card.
This window die has so many possible creations. I am loving it!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cool! I like it! You could also do Santa on his sleigh. That would be neat too. :)

CG said...

Love it! Love window themes.

silvia said...

The tattered curtain looks awesome!! LOVE the sky background!!