Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dog Walker A Little Hello

Good Morning Ladies,
A nice sunny day outside....I went down and picked up Sam's Port-a-Pit chicken. It is here waiting for him when he gets back.
I'm having a couple of friends over to stamp and play again today. It so fun to get together and create art.
We have new stuff to play with today. One of those things is the new Goosebumps spray that I purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ yesterday. So I see some flower making going on today.
Here is another dog walker card....

I changed this one up. I used a rubber stamp for the sentiment. I added pearls to it. This background paper is from old stash. I can say I wish I had more of it. Hmmmmmmm....maybe I will find some more stashed away.
I have been watching and reading tutorials. I am learning a lot of new things and trying them out thanks to http://www.stampindymonz.com/ You really need to visit there. It is a fun place. You will love the challenges you can get in on.
Well....better get going...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

silvia said...

Great card!! LOVE the purple and lime!!

CG said...

Love this! You've really sold me on this stamp...I have schnauzers, so I'm thinking I might need it...
Hope you had a great crafting day!
Ditto about the Scrap Shack.

CG said...

Thank you for your comment! Yes, my boys are mini schnauzers, although Allen obvious has extra Standard genes. We have to pay "standard" prices at the groomer's, as my minis are 27 and 38 pounds!