Friday, July 8, 2011

Envelope Card

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday was a nice calm day for me. I was able to sit down and do some creating. The table is getting messy again. It feels good. LOL
I was creating a Tea Bag Card for the forum over at http://scrapshack.ning.com/group/cardswapforsoldiers/forum/topics/tea-bag-holder-card    
I had to go to split coast to get the directions, when I happened upon an envelope card. I thought it sounded interesting. So I had to give it a whirl. I had great fun creating this card. Here it is....




For all the pieces you end up with to complete this card, it is very simple to create. This is done with an A-2 envelope and a paper crimper. Now I know why I bought that paper crimper all those years ago. And to think I almost parted with it a while back.You just never know what you are going to need.
I revisited the sponging technique for this  card. It worked out pretty well. I used three colors of ink to do the sponging.
Well....off to get ready for my day job...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

CG said...

Gorgeous! Another wonderful technique...my list of "must-makes" is getting pretty long!