Friday, July 15, 2011

What's New???

Good Morning Ladies,
It looks like rain out there this morning. Another great creating day I think.
I have been shopping and have found a few things that just seem to work for me. LOL Today I have a card for you....
Here it is.....
I created this card using one of the new Whimsy stamps my sister stamped off for me. The other stamp is a dollar clear stamp from Joann's. I find those dollar stamps come in handy and are sometimes a little quirky. I think this is one of those quirky stamps....all the more reason for me to love it! I made the card base using a spellbinder. Plain cardstock seemed to be just right to feature these two stamps.
I have been enjoying doing some challenges here on the internet. This has been making me step even further out of the box. I am expanding my horizons and have met some super people along the way. If you haven't tried challenges you should.
Well....off to play...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

silvia said...

Cute card!!I saw the "What's New" stamp at JoAnns and passed on it. Seeing your card makes me wish that I would have picked it up.
Hugs!
Silvia