Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spring Fold Card

Good Afternoon Ladies,
Today has been a run around day. I had to go get my haircut and a few other things. So here I am doing a blog post in the middle of the day.
I tried a spring fold card day before yesterday. My mom and my friend were here and tried it too. The one we did together didn't come out quite right. So later that evening I tried again and had success.
Here is the card I created.....
The card is made with double sided cardstock from K&Company. The sun is a sizzix die cut. The dog is Anita's rubber stamps and the other two stamps are unknown to me. This card folds flat to fit into the envelope and springs up when taken out by the recipient. A fun card to make once you get the fold down. 
Thanks to http://scrapshack.ning.com/ card making group I am stepping out of the box and trying new card folds. The variety is fun!
Well....off to change the laundry...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

What a cute card! I like how it pops!!