Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Birthday To You Vintage German Embossed Fairies

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a great Easter. I went to my Mom's house. Then it was off to my sister's house. I ended the day training dogs with friends. I couldn't ask for a better day.
The card for today is Happy Birthday To You Vintage German Embossed Fairies
Yes I am still playing with the Gel Press plate. There are many things to explore with it. This time around I used a comb to add lines. The package the combs came with had a plastic piece to hold the product in that was nine squares. So I pressed that on and it gave me a wonderful look. The paints were Dylusions. The musical background paper was stippled with yellow and orange dye inks. The vintage German embossed cut of the fairies seemed to work with this background. Perfect for a Birthday card. The sentiment on the front was hand written. The music notes came from a Spellbinders die.
A close-up of the sentiment.
 A close-up of the fairies.
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: