Saturday, March 26, 2016

Gel Press Live Out Loud

Good Morning Ladies,
The weekend has arrived. I have laundry to do today. So in between loads I can create! I also will be making a quick trip to the Co-op Shoppes to take some new things in.
The card for today is Gel Press Live Out Loud
Yes I am loving the Gel Press. It has so many unique options that I can't get enough of it.
This is a first pull from the Gel Press. I decided to try and use craft card for the pull. It worked great. The craft card curled a bit but nothing that couldn't be straightened out with ease. Once again I used the Dylusions paint. I used a Dylusions stencil on the Gel Press. And once again I used a paper towel to pull paint with the stencil laid down. Once this dried I used another Dylusions stencil to create the blue edge. This time I applied the paint with my finger. The Diane Wakely person stamp was stamped using Archival Ink. The sentiment is from a CTMH set. A white Signo pen was used to outline the squares of the blue stencil part and to outline the word loud.
The inside sentiment is from the same CTMH set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: