Sunday, March 20, 2016

Australian Shepherd Sympathy

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday was a busy day. My friend and I ended up over at Michael's Craft Store. Boy did they have the deals. We picked up a few things to make up baskets for the upcoming Little Wishes Crop. Oh and we picked up a few things for ourselves.
The card for today is Australian Shepherd Sympathy
This card was created using the Australian Shepherd image from Dog Stamps Plus. My go to for purebred dog stamps. It was stamped with brown archival ink on kraft card. It was cut and layer in circles using a Sizzix Thin-lits die set. The flowers are from Prima I found in my stash. Brads were used for the center of the flowers. A paw print ribbon tops this card off.
 This is the inside sentiment. It is from a CTMH clear set.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: