Saturday, April 18, 2015

Vintage Embossed Mother's Day

Good Morning Ladies,
Wow, I slept in til 6 this morning. Not what I wanted to do. But now I am up and my day has started.
The card for today is Vintage Embossed Mother's Day
 This card was inspired by the background that I created. A piece of Bristol paper was covered with a stencil and Ferro paste in gold was applied with a palette knife. The stencil was then pulled away. It created nice texture. The lady is a vintage German embossed cut. She is very pretty. Buttons and flowers were added. The banner at the top is cut from a Sizzix banner and stamp set. The sentiment is from a CTMH set.
A close-up of the banner.
 A close-up of the flowers and buttons.
 This is the inside sentiment. Also from the same CTMH set.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: