Friday, April 24, 2015

Creative Expressions Cameo Horses

Good Morning Ladies,
It is a bit chilly out this morning and someone turned the heat off in the house. So it was a little hard to sleep as I was cold all night. I thought it was just me. I guess I should have gotten up and checked the furnace.
The card for today is Creative Expressions Cameo Horses
I have been falling in love with the Creative Expressions dies. I have also been watching a lot of Sue Wilson  on you tube and create and craft. What fun these dies are. Of course I have tons of other dies so I will be using them all together. The card base is pre-cut and a product from create and craft. A blue layer was cut with a Creative Expressions die. With the same die set the opening was stacked with the layering dies. The big blue layer was popped up from the card. A cameo with horses was added. The cameo is from Webster's Pages. As I have said before I love cameos. A Creative Expressions border die was used on the side. The flower dies are from FSJ. I created three layered flowers for this card. Crystal sprigs peek out from behind the flowers.
A close-up of the cameo and layers. 
A close-up of the border.
A close-up of the flowers.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: