Friday, April 3, 2015

FSJ Corner Pocket Die

Good Morning Ladies,
Easter is this Sunday and I am in charge of desserts. I will be off to Gordon's tomorrow morning to see what yummy desserts they have.
Today's project uses the FSJ Corner Pocket Die on a tag.
 The base of this tag is a manilla office tag. This tag was covered with FSJ design series paper. Then the corner pocket was created. It was cut out of bristol paper. This pocket die adds the two tabs so it give you plenty of opening space to add folding money or a gift card with it visible. The birthday cake stamp is a stamp FSJ sent to me for my birthday in March. I only used a portion of the stamp. On the bottom of the stamp is says 2015. Stipple brushes were used to ponce the FSJ ink on in four different colors. This was attached to the corner of the tag. Ribbon and fiber were added at the top as a tie.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: