Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Graphics 45 woodburning

Good Morning Ladies,
I turned in early last  night. After a long day at work I went to a friends house and took a barn hunt lesson. What fun I had with my friends and their dogs.
The card for today is Graphics 45 woodburning
 This card was inspired by the balsa wood burning ship piece. You see my dad love auctions. He buys all kinds of things. He shares these things with his kids. So he purchased and old wood set and gave it to me. It has this ship in it already done. I knew it had to go on a project. I imagine some child did this piece. I looked around and found that the Graphics 45 By the Sea pad was the perfect match. The anchor is a die by Kelly Purkey from Simon Says Stamp. The card base is from a pack from Create and Craft.
 This is the sentiment on the front.
 A close-up of the ship.
 A close-up of the anchor.
This is the inside sentiment.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: