Monday, April 6, 2015

Create and Craft Couture Wedding Card

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday was rounded out with watching a Hobbit movie with Sam and Andi. I do admit I feel asleep for a little bit in the middle of it.
The card for today is Create and Craft Couture Wedding Card. This is my first time working with this brand of die.
This is a white on white card. All of the dies I used except for the flowers is from the Create and Craft Couture Enchanted Escapes Collection. The two center most die cuts were popped up. The Mr. and Mrs. sentiment is from Just Rite Stamps. The flowers were created using a FSJ die. Pearl sprigs were added as the finishing touch.
 A close-up of the sentiment.
A close-up of the flowers.
A view to show the popping.
I don't know why I did not photograph the inside of the card but it has more dies and a flower inside. Along with a sentiment. These dies are fun to work with and create beautiful cards.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: