Sunday, March 8, 2015

You Rock Flip-It

Good Morning Ladies,
I'm off to a late start this morning. The time change is not doing me any favors. But I know longer warmer days are ahead and it is worth that.
The card for today is You Rock Flip-It
 This card was created using a Sizzix Flip-it card die. The aqua and yellow was picked up from the camera washi tape. I am in love with washi tape right at the moment. I know people have been using washi tape for a long time but I am just beginning to use it. The Camera and sentiment are from the Stamps of Life Cameras2stamp set.
 A close-up of the washi tape.
 This is the flip side of the card. The inside sentiment is from a small Stamps of Life set that was sent free for being a club member. Gotta love that.
A close-up of the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: