Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fairy Queen

Good Morning Ladies,
The weekend has arrived. What will I do with it? One thing I am doing is going to the freestyle seminar with Dude!
The card for today is Fairy Queen
This card started with the star embossing folder from De'sire. This is a large 8x8 embossing folder. I have had it for some time now. The ferns under the fairy queen are cut with a Memory Box die. The fairy queen was a gift of bare rubber from my sister. There was no company on the back of the stamp so I don't know where it is from. She was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with watercolor crayons, and mica palette paint from US Art Quest. The flowers are from Creative Expressions and have had a pearl added for the centers. 
This is the inside sentiment. It is from a Crafter's Companion set by Sheena Douglass.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: