Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dream Big Little One

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday was a busy, busy day. So much fun I had for a Wednesday. A little tired this morning but I will perk up in a few minutes.
The card for today is Dream Big Little One
This card was inspired by the lamb image from Whimsy Stamps. He was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolor crayons. He was then hand cut. A watercolor panel was used to stamp the fence and the sentiment. The fence and the sentiment are from Alley Way Stamps. This is a new company for me. I do enjoy their stamps. This panel was also colorized with watercolor crayons. The sky is a light blue. I don't think you can see it in the photo but I used 3D stamp paint and sponged in some clouds. The butterfly is a charm.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: