Sunday, March 1, 2015

FSJ Dogs and Cat

Good Morning Ladies,
The snow passed us by last night. That is a good thing. I had a pretty busy day yesterday. First the water pipes froze behind my washer. They did thaw. Then I went to the NAPA trade show. Then off to dinner.
The card for today is FSJ Dogs and Cat
Once again I love the Fun Stampers Journey pocket card die. It is a fun and interactive die. This time I chose to use the dog and cat set from Fun Stampers Journey. All pieces were stamped on watercolor paper in licorice and then hand cut. The background paper is also from a Fun Stampers Journey pack. The banner die is also from Fun Stampers Journey.
This is the insert in the first pocket.
 This is the second insert in the rear pocket. The sentiment is also from Fun Stampers Journey.
This is a photo of the pocket card pulled out.
If you are interested in any of these products comment below and I will get back to you about starting your journey!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: