Friday, March 6, 2015

FSJ Vintage Rabbit

Good Morning Ladies,
I keep making spring like cards but the weather is not coming along with my ideas. Come on universe I am sending a message! LOL
The card for today is FSJ Vintage Rabbit
This card was inspired by the journey challenge spring and add something from your stash. All stamps and the flower were created using FSJ product. The damask stamp was included in the starter kit and this is the first time I used it. It made a great background paper. The bunny was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized using watercolor crayons. The flower was stamped and then die cut twice. The layers were curled in opposite directions and then popped together. The lace and washi tape are from my stash.
 A close-up of the flower.
A close-up of the bunny.
This is the sentiment also from FSJ.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: