Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentine Puppies

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday I went up to the Co-op Shoppes in La Porte and freshened up my booth. New cards are in and some other surprises. 
It is cold and rainy out this morning but the dogs don't seem to care. Another day of in and out, in and out. Looks like it may be a little slick out later. Glad I don't really have to go out for anything.
The card for today is Valentine Puppies
 This Valentine started with an Art Impressions mouthful clear set. Of course it is the dog set. I stamped the dog on watercolor paper and colorized her with watercolor crayons. She was then hand cut. I popped her up on Valentine paper from TPS. The heart music notes were cut with a Spellbinders die set and the heart was cut with a Sizzix Frame-lits set. A heart ribbon tops this card off.
A view to show the popping of the dog.
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life. I really like mixing companies up! The puppies in the wagon are from the same mouthful set. 
The puppies are popped as well as the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: