Friday, January 16, 2015

Sheena Douglass A Taste Of India

Good Morning Ladies,
I hear we are suppose to have a temp of  forty tomorrow. I am ready for spring but forty will do. The older I get the less I like winter.
The card for today Sheena Douglass A Taste Of India has warmer tones.
 This card was created with two images from Crafter's Companion. The designer is Sheena Douglass and these two images are from a Taste of India collection. The masking technique was used here. The tiger was stamped first. A mask was then cut from Eclipse masking paper and applied over the top of the tiger. Then the arched buildings were stamped. The mask was removed. This scene was colorized using watercolor crayons. Foreign coins were added to the side for embellishments. The coins came from a guy that used to come to our county fair and sell all kinds of trinkets. He is long gone from the fair but I still have a small stash of coins I purchased from him all those years ago. Gotta love a county fair.


This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: