Monday, January 5, 2015

CTMH Frog

Good Morning Ladies,
Well, we got snow and we got cold. Yuck! I am not a fan. My weekend was pretty busy. The dogs are enjoying the snow this morning. They are frisky!
The card for today is CTMH Frog
Now that I have cracked this Cheery Lynn center step card open you will be seeing a lot of it. This time I paired it with the CTMH Frog clear set. The background frog paper is from my stash. It is pretty old as it came from my sister's long gone stamp store. The frog was stamped in medow ink on yellow card stock and hand cut. He was then popped up. I used the same frog to stamp the side pieces. The sentiment on the front is from the Stamps of Life.
A close-up of the frog popped.
 A close-up of the center panel.
The inside of the card.
The inside sentiment is also from the Stamps of Life.
A side view of the card.
The envelope was created using the envelop board and a sheet of paper from a DCWV stack. A great way to use up all of those papers from a stack that just don't suit your fancy for a card or a scrapbook layout.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: