Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stamplistic Carousel Lion

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been busy purging my craft room. Some stamps just need to go as I will not be using them again.
My card for today is Stamplistic Carousel Lion
I was chatting on the phone when I put this card together. So a layer of deep purple is missing. Anyway the  Stamplistic Carousel Lion is stamped on watercolor paper using archival ink. It was then colorized using watercolor crayons and US Art Quest mica watercolors. I just love all of the Stamplistic  images. Clean and crisp and fun to colorize! The centers of the flowers on the lion are faux rhinestones. The 3-d flower was created using a Cheery Lynn flower die. The gold vine is cut from Kings Gold card stock from the paper cut. It is a memory box die.
 A close-up of the lion.
A close-up of the flower.
This card is blank inside.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: