Monday, January 19, 2015

Labrador Happy Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Monday! A whole new week lies ahead of me. I wonder what kind of fun this week will be!
The card for today is Labrador Happy Birthday
This card was created using an Inkadinkado clear stamp set. The Labrador is stamped in Archival ink on glossy card stock. I took my stipple brushes and stippled andirondak ink in two colors on the glossy card stock. I stippled two pieces and layered them. The background paper and card stock is from DCWV and Doddle Bug. Three flowers grace the corners. These are from my old stock. Brads fro the centers of the flowers follow the dot pattern. I have not used brads for a long time. Glad I cracked them out.
This is the inside sentiment from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: