Monday, October 27, 2014

Stacy Stamps Bear

Good Morning Ladies,
I am up early this morning and feeling a little under the weather. I am hoping I am at the end of this yuck. I have not felt the best all weekend. But I did get some creating done.
The card for today is... Stacy Stamps Bear
This card started with the bear scene image from Stacy Stamps. I picked this up at the Fort Wayne stamp show. Stacy Stamps has so many awesome images. This image was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The specks of sunlight were highlighted with Ice Stickles in lemonade. The card stock that frames the bear and covers the card base is from my old stock. A wide wired yellow ribbon tops this card off.
A close-up of the bear scene.
The inside sentiment is from Inkadinkado.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Love the colors and the stickles. Very pretty card.