Sunday, October 12, 2014

Graphics 45 Little Lamb

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a pretty busy day yesterday. I got the camper all ready to go over to my friends house so it can be winterized and taken into storage. I also went to a friends house and made flowers and played with the 3-D paint. I got home late so I was up late this morning. I ain't no spring chicken anymore...LOL
The card for today is Graphics 45 Little Lamb
This card started with the Graphics 45 tablet Mother Goose. I cut the calling card and backed it with parchment cardstock. The cardstock that covers the card base is from the same pad. The three roses were created using the Sizzix rolled rose die. The fern leaves were cut with a Memory Box die. 
 A close-up of the roses.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: