Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Your Day Zebra

Good Morning Ladies,
I tried to post yesterday but I was having mouse trouble. And lord knows I can't operate my laptop without a mouse. I went and purchased a new one only to find out it is the port on my computer and not the mouse. At least I have a back up now.
The card for today is It's Your Day Zebra
This card started with the zebra tag. The zebra image is from Rubber Cottage. It is stamped on a glossy tag also from Rubber Cottage. The tag was then stippled with purple dye ink from Stampin' Up. A sheer purple ribbon was pulled through the hole at the top. The zebra striped card stock that covers the card base is from the Paper Cut. This package of card stock came from the Fort Wayne show. It was a special. Gotta love stamp show specials. The gardina flower was created using a Cheery Lynn die. The leaves were created using a Memory Box die. The small flowers are from Prima. I added pearls to the center of these. A black pearl sprig peaks from behind.
A close up of the flowers.
A close up of the sweet zebra face.
This is the inside sentiment. It is from the techniques company.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: