Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cracker Box Palace Courage

Good Morning Ladies,
I don't think I am ready for colder weather. I could use more early fall where the temps are warmer and walking with the dogs in the woods is pleasant.
The card for today is Cracker Box Palace Courage
The horse is an image from Serendipity Stamps. It was stamped on white card stock and embossed with Ranger fine detail embossing powder. It was then colorized with art markers. This panel was mounted on tan card stock. The checked card stock is from a Graphics 45 pad and covers the card base. The sentiment is an image from Cracker Box Palace and is stamped on a tag. All pieces were inked with a cat's eye ink pad. The sentiment was purchased at the Fort Wayne stamp show last year. I have a new set I purchased from them this year. It will be on a card in the future. A flat back flower tops this card off.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: