Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hen and Chicks Get Well

Good Morning Ladies,
I woke up at 4:30 this morning. I don't know why but it just seemed like a good idea to stay up. I have too many things to do today. My main mission is to get my camper cleaned out and ready to go for it to be winterized and put in storage.
Today's card is Hen and Chicks Get Well
This card started with the hen and chicks Whimsy red rubber cling stamp. It was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized using Stampin' Up watercolor crayons. The wood banner is something I picked up while I was gone at the stamp show. I stamped hello there in coffee archival ink. The panel was mounted on brown cardstock. My Mind's Eye velor striped paper covers the card base.
This is the inside sentiment by CTMH.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: