Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Winter Wonderland Challenge Purple Pink Aqua Green

Good Morning Ladies,
I came home from work and was pretty tired. I thought I would just stay home....but then the offer came up to go to the dog pool in Valpo. I had never been there before and it sounded like some fun. So off Dude and I went. We had a great time!
Today I am entering the Winter Wonderland Challenge Purple Pink Aqua Green. The link is here for the challenge... http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/pink-purple-aqua-green.html
The requirement are to create a Christmas card with the colors purple, pink, aqua, and or green. You may use 2 to four of these colors.
This is what I came up with....
 The stamped image is by Viva Las Vegas Rubber Stamps. I stamped him on bristol board cut with a spellbinders die set. He was then colorized with copic markers. Snow was added to the bottom of the mitten using beach goop and diamond flower soft. I layer this with another die from the same set. I cut another mitten and stamped my sentiment from CTMH. I cut my snowflake with a different spellbinders set. The second mitten and snowflake has snow added the same as the focal mitten. I used a K&Company rhinestone flourish and flocked snowflake ribbon to top this card off.
This is the inside of my card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda