Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Road To A Friends House

Good Morning Ladies,
No challenge card today. Just a Mrs. Swandog card.
This cards sentiment is A Road To A Friends House. Well anyway here is the card....
This card was created using a farm scene stamp. I don't know what company the stamp is by. My friend gave me the image. She had picked it up at a garage sale and ended up with two of the same image. So it was my lucky day. When I stamped it out on Bristol board I was quite pleased. I colorized this scene with Prisma pencil and gamsol. Many colors, lots of blending. What a joy it was to colorize! This scene was placed on three solid layers. I used a rope twine element on the side. I wanted the scene to take center stage on this card. I looked at it for a long time before settling on the sentiment. This card is blank inside for the senders own personal message.
This card brings back memories of the farm and all the fun we had there.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very nice coloring on that beautiful stamped image. Love the natural colors. Thanks for the inspiration.