Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Boy Birthday Hug

Good Morning Ladies,
It looks to be another hot one. So hard to do anything with the dogs. So I am creating again today. What else can a girl do?
My card for today is.... Summer Boy Birthday Hug
I recently went to the Garage Sale at Cafe' Crop and man did I get the stamp buys. Most of them look like they were never used. Go figure! This card is made with some of those stamps.
 For this card I stamped the wave stamp several times on a square of Bristol board. I then used my radiant rain to colorized it. I also stamped three times with the waves using the same method and hand cut them out. My boy floating in the inner tube was stamped on Bristol board and colorized with Prisma Pencil and Gamsol. He was hand cut and popped up on the background using pop dots. The extra waves were popped up on top of this. I used a spellbinder die to cut a partial sun and stamped it with a happy birthday clear stamp. Two layers underneath the scene creates more color. To top this card off I added a brass star fish.
This is the inside of my card. The sentiment is from Inky Antics.
My cards are for sale at the Co-Op shops on State Street in La Porte, IN. Stop on in and take some time to browse. We have air, perfect for this extremely hot day.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: