Thursday, July 26, 2012

J2512 Sketch Challenge birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
Up and at it again. We had rain again last night. That is a good thing.
Yesterday I visited with a friend and was able to see her new puppy again before he grows to look like a big dog. He is such a cutie. Learning new things everyday.
Today I am bringing you a card for the  J2512 Sketch Challenge birthday over at http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/sketch-challenges/what-if-wednesday-sketch-challenge-j2512-2/
Here is my card....
 My flower border stamp and the watering can stamp are both from Repeat Impressions. These stamps are still from the stamp sheet I won a few weeks back. I'm telling you the bang for your buck is amazing on their sheets of unmounted rubber! I stamped the images on Bristol board and colorized with Copic markers for a change. I added seed beads to create water from the watering can. The flowers have liquid pearls for the centers. A spellbinders set was used to cut the ticket shapes. DSP is the background from my scrap box. I have a very large scrap box with very large pieces in it. The banner shapes were cut from another Spellbinders set. Between the banner pieces are faux rhinestones in blue. I kept to the simple sketch this time for a clean looking card.
This is the inside of my card.You can never have to many birthday cards in stock.
Thanks for another wonderful challenge!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Love it!!! No, you can never have too many b'day cards!!! Whoever gets this one will be delighted!!!! So glad you played along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

What a great job on our sketch! Love your card, and I'm so happy that you joined us again this week! Thanks for participating in our sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

melody2542 said...

Very nice summer card. Thanks for the inspiraton.