Monday, July 9, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. wedding card

Good Morning Ladies,
It is Monday morning again. I had a nice relaxing weekend. Creating and dog were involved so I am a happy camper.
Here is the card I have created for you today.... Mr. & Mrs. wedding card ....
 To create this card I started with the swan image from Repeat Impressions. I stamped this image on bristol board. It was then colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The sentiment above the swans is a clear stamp from Doodle Bug. This was cut with a spellbinder die set. The pink lace at the bottom of the card started out as white lace. I took the white lace and colorized it with Tim Holtz spun sugar stain. The blue paper is shimmer paper. This was cut with a Cheery Lynn daisy die and a Martha Stewart deco punch around the page set. The pink card stock is textured. To top this card off I used a stacker flower cut from a Cheery Lynn die and stacked two prima flowers on top with a brad for the center.
This is the inside of the card using the same Doodle Bug clear set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: