Sunday, June 3, 2012

Walrus Thank You

Good Morning Ladies,
I created a card last night pretty late. I had the image stamped for awhile. I just didn't quite know what to create with it.
Here is my card.... Walrus Thank You
 My card base is a heavy chip board card that is covered in cream shimmer paper. The walrus is an image from Whismsy Stamps. He was stamped on bristol board and colorized with prisma pencil and gamsol. He was then hand cut. I popped him  up on a background of aqua glitter card stock that I ran through a cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment is stamped on cream card stock and cut with a spellbinders die set. At the bottom of the card I cut a strip of patterned vellum by K & Company. To my bottom border I added one of my coffee filter flowers. The flower has flower soft for the center in the color sand.
This is the card opened up. It is a window frame card.
Have a happy and safe Sunday!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: