Monday, June 11, 2012

Tim Holtz style Father's Day

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Monday again! Boy do the weeks pass fast. I guess I'm getting a little older and time seems a little bit shorter. My urge to create gets a little bit stronger.
My card for you today is a Tim Holtz style Father's Day card....
 To create this card I used a side step card from Repeat Impressions. With all the cutting and scoring done for me I could get to work right away. I used archival ink in sepia to colorize the card base and do all of my stamping. The two images and the side sentiment are from a Tim Holtz clear stamp set. My Father's Day sentiment is from a different company. These were stamped on cream card stock. The bike and car were cut with a spellbinder die set using a Tim Holtz card stock for the background as well as my cover pieces. The clock face is also a Tim Holtz piece.
A side view of the card.
This card will not be for sale at the Co-Op shops. I made this one for my own dad.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Really love this card! Are you trying to get me to go buy this one too?