Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hammock Dad

Good Morning Ladies,
It's a bit chilly out this morning. Although it looks to be a beautiful day. I'm planning on a trip to the co-op shops to take some more cards and a fairy scrapbook page up to put in my booth. I will also do a little shopping there as well. I picked up the cutest Mickey Mouse purse there the other day for a song and a dance.
Here is my card for today... Hammock Dad
 To create this card I started with an old guy Art Impressions image. (thanks sis) I colorized him with Prisma pencil and gamsol. I then cut him out by hand. My background was created with a hammock stamp that I can't read the company on and a sun/moon combo stamp that is unmounted with no company name on it. These were stamped on Bristol board and colorized with Prisma color stix. I stamped a sentiment straight on to this panel. The word Dad is stamped on Bristol board and cut with a spellbinders die set.
 I popped up the word dad and also my old guy.
This is the inside of this card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: