Friday, June 1, 2012

Sketch Challenge M3012 Sketch Challenges

Good Morning Ladies,
Yes a morning post. Maybe I will get back into the swing of things. But then again maybe not. Life throws you curves and you just have to go with it.
I am playing over at the house that stamps built today (aka Repeat Impressions). A new sketch challenge ( Sketch Challenge M3012 Sketch Challenges. You can find it by clicking on this link http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/sketch-challenges/what-if-wednesday-sketch-challenge-m3012/
With fourth of July a little over a month away I decided to use that as a theme for my challenge card.
So here is my card...
 My girl image is from Repeat Impressions. I just love her! I stamped her or bristol board and colorized her with prisma pencil, prisma color stix, and gamsol. I created the sand under her feet with flower soft in the color of sand. Worked like a charm. I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the corners on the red mat. My sentiment at the bottom is a clear sticker as I don't have many stamps with this type of sentiment. That needs to go on my shopping list. My background paper is a paper I created in a technique challenge over a year ago. This was the perfect project to use it on. The stars are puffy stars that are popped up.
This is the inside of my card. Following the theme with the Martha Stewart punch.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

melody2542 said...

Beautiful card. The little girl says it all. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheri said...

Wow! You're so creative with the sketch. Love that stamp too...she's one of my favorites! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

I love this sweet image, don't you? What a pretty, and very creative card! Thanks for joining us in our challenge at The House That Stamps Built!