Saturday, May 19, 2012

Skunk Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I am up and at it early this morning. I have to work today, so early is best! No better way to start the morning but with a Happy Birthday card. And that is what I have created.
Here it is Skunk Birthday card.....
 This card started out as just the skunk image on a piece of Bristol board cut with a Spellbinders set. I colorize him using crystal laquer, Prisma pencil and Gamsol. He is a cute image from Whimsy Stamps. A lot of my projects start out this way....just an image. I then build the project around them. A dark green background seemed to agree with the colorization of this image and black was a give. A Martha Stewart boarder punch set was used to create the black mat. The sentiment is from Fiskars. A grey ribbon tops the front of this card off.
The inside wishes a simple Happy Birthday.
I hope your day finds you creative in all you do.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: