Friday, May 18, 2012

Doggy Scrapbook Page

Good Evening Ladies,
I am blogging late at night again. Life has been pretty busy. I am trying to get things in order around here. You know cleaning out closets and such.
Tonight I have a Doggy Scrapbook Page for you. I said I would get some layouts done and it has taken me awhile to get another one done. These are also in my booth at the co-op shops for sale. So stop on in and see what I have in store for you.
Without further ado here it is.....
 To create this scrapbook page I started with an image from Inky Antics of a cute doggy eating flowers. He is stamped on Bristol board and colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I used a spellbinders die set to create the mats behind the dog and the journaling box. The card stock is from a dog stack. The bottom boarder is created using a Martha Stewart punch, ribbon, and a pearl look ribbon slide. To top this page off I used creative imaginations flowers and leaves with brown brads for the centers of the flowers.
 A close-up of the journal box.
 The bottom boarder with the ribbon slide.
The doggy image with the flowers.
It is always interesting to see where my creative muse takes me on a daily basis. I just love creating and blogging!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: