Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DCC425 ~ Card For A Woman You Love

Good Morning Ladies,
A little slow on the take today. I have been playing over at the house that stamps built. And to my surprise I won an unmounted sheet of stamps.
Today I have a card for their challenge DCC425 ~ Card For A Woman You Love.
The link is here... http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc425-card-for-a-woman-you-love/
Here is my entry for the challenge....
 This card is created on a 5 by 7 white card base. I stamped the puppy and birdie scene on Bristol board and colorized it with prisma pencil and gamsol. The flowers are done with stickles and a yellow pearl pen. The paper is from the Mariposa collection by DCWV. I used a punch from Martha Stewart. The ribbon and slide is from K&Company. I added pearls for a final touch.

This is the inside sentiment for this card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

 

2 comments:

granny said...

another card to dazazle me!!!!!!

melody2542 said...

Very cute. If you don't like this one I will take off your hands. LOL
Thanks for the inspiration.