Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is on it's way!

Good Morning Ladies,
I think spring is on it's way. I'm so happy!
Sam's computer is having some issues. So we are sharing my computer. I seem to have use of it in the morning and he takes over in the afternoon through the evening. my time is shorter so I seem to get much less done.


Here is a new card and envelope ...I created this set with a new stamp set I bought recently. The stamp set is  a Tricia Santry Studio clear set. Fun to work with and I thought very springy. The stamping was done with black momento ink and I colorized the images with prisma color pencils and gamsol. To create the envelop I put a layering swatch on the inside so that I would not have bleed through. It worked like a charm. Mail art just add the extra touch to someones's mail box.
Well....Off to get Sam up for school...

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: