Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Bird Nest

Good Morning Ladies,
There is snow on the ground again this morning. At least the days are getting longer and snow will not stay long.
I have an exciting day of laundry ahead of me. I also have the looming job of cleaning out my closet. It is way over packed and I know somethings have not seen the light of day for ages. Something things have got to go!
I am bringing you a spring card today....
This card is created  using memento ink, prisma color pencils, gamsol,stamped images, african handmade paper, stiff felt, feathers,and jute. Blank on the inside. This card is for sale in my artfire store.
Do you prefer blank cards to write your own message or do like cards with sentiments already inside? Most of the time I make my cards blank on the inside. That way when I have a card need I can pick the card design that suits the person the most and write my personal message inside.
Well....off to wake Sam for school...

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: