Thursday, March 10, 2011

snow again

Good Morning Ladies,
I wake up this morning and snow is covering my backyard again. Ugh....I'm so tired of seeing the white stuff.

I thought I would bring you a snowflake card.....
You know I didn't want to do it....but here it is. This card features grunge paper and radiant rain daubbers. I stamped a snow horse image from Third Coast Rubber Stamps and two flower images from Outlines Stamps. I then cut out the horse and flower parts. I covered them with the radiant rain daubers. I gave the horse with a light misting of tattered angels spray. I added a rhinestone to the flower as well as stickles. The background is embossed with a snowflake embossing folder and rubbed with Distressed ink. This sits on top of a craft greeting card.

Well...off to wake Sam for school...

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: