Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Six flowers

Good Morning Ladies,
It is raining out this morning. I guess that's a good sign. Much better than snow.
I got together with family this weekend and did some stamping. What great fun! Judy brought her Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies. These are just the coolest things. Now I am going to have to order some. The prettiest flower you ever did see.
I want to share with you the flowers I made that Melody snagged from me while she was over here....
I made these using the Tim Holtz rosette die. I can't wait to see how Melody uses these in a project. I will try to get a photo when she is done.
What has Melody been up to??? Scrapbooking, cooking at the family bar, and taking care of her grandkids. She is home cooking the most tasty food for lunch at the family bar. Her corn beef and cabbage was amazing on St. Patty's day. If you are the local girls stop in for lunch. They have redone the bar and now have nice booths to sit in and the place is really bright now.

Well...off to wake Sam for school...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Imogene said...

So pretty,,
I love rosetts!!!
Imogene