Monday, March 7, 2011

Pan Pastels Southwest

Good Morning Ladies,
Snow is still on the ground....enough already mother nature...Please show us spring....
I did see some robins on my hike around the field yesterday with Windy and my friend. That was a good sight to see. Now I just have to wait for my little robin that always builds a nest in the tree in front of my kitchen window. Every year she has babies there. It is cool to see them fly out of the nest each year. Nature is so amazing!

I thought I would bring you a new creation today...
This is a Pan Pastel Southwest greeting card. This card was created using the pan pastel chalks. The chalks were laid down with a sponge. I then stamped the hot  sun by Stampscapes. Next I stamped the mesa by Third Coast Rubber Stamps. In the very front I stamped a horse by an unknown source. The horse is unmounted rubber so no company stamp. This was created on matte paper.

My friend Judy introduced me to the pan pastels. A very cool product that makes chalking seem effortless. Thanks Judy!

I continue to fill my artfire store. Click on the artfire button on the right and this will take you to my store. I do have some supplies in the store also. Right now there is some QuiKutz.

Well...off to my day job..

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: