Sunday, November 6, 2016

Vintage German Cut Penguin Christmas

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a busy day working at the dog show yesterday. It was a good day!
The card for today is Vintage German Cut Penguin Christmas
This card was created using a Vintage German Embossed Penguin cut. The layering was created using my new die set from Gina Marie. I love this die set. The darker blue card stock was already embossed. A half sheet my friend left behind one card making day. Thanks Judy! The snow around the edge of the card is Soft Snow Twinkle Flakes. I found this in my stash while looking for something else. I must have had a plan for it at some point in time as it was a whole bag never opened. It was applied using 3in1 glue. I love the frosty look it gives this card.
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: