Monday, November 14, 2016

Center Step Wedding Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I am cruising right along getting cards done. An ornament here and there. I had dog that didn't feel well this weekend. So it was home time for me.
I always have people asking for wedding cards. I can't ever remember if I have any in the shop at 7th crow in La Porte, IN up on Licolnway. So I am going to try to stock up on wedding cards. So the card for today is Center Step Wedding Card
This card was created using a Cheery Lynn center step card die. The printed cardstock is from Close To My Heart. I love their paper collections and the quality of the paper is superb. The wedding couple are cut from a Memory Box die from metallic cardstock. The vines are also cut from a Memory Box die in the same cardstock. The flowers are from Prima with pearls for the centers.
This is the inside sentiment. It is from Heartfelt Creations.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: