Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Graphics 45 Baby Shoes

Good Morning Ladies,
Last night I taught my last night of dog class. I had a great class with many wonderful dogs. Now it is a break for the holidays. I better get things going so I am ready for Christmas.
The card for today is Graphics 45 Baby Shoes
This card was created using a Graphic 45 paper from the Mother Goose collection for the card base. Two different spellbinders dies set were used for the sentiment and the baby shoe background. The sentiment and the baby shoes are from Jaded Blossom. The baby shoes were stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolors. They were then hand cut. The top shoe was popped up. White and gold dotted ribbon top this card off.
The inside sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: