Sunday, November 13, 2016

Perfect Pair Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
I know I have missed two days in a row. Last week was just a draining week for me. Yesterday I had my friend over to stamp and she lit me up. I am ready to stamp gun ho!
The project for today is Perfect Pair Ornament
This ornament was created on a paper mache' base. The foil cardstock is from Create and Craft. The mittens are from the Stamps of Life set mittens2stamp. I am a die hard member so I get a set of stamps and matching die cuts each month. I have been a member for three years and have not been disappointed yet. Fiber was used to finish this ornament off with jingle bells. I love jingle bells...it is the kid in me I guess.
Normally both sides of my ornaments are the same. But with this set I used the perfect pair die.
The side of the ornament is covered in glitter.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: