Sunday, June 26, 2016

Viva Las Vegas Stamps Inspiration June 2016

Good Morning Ladies,
I was off to the dog show for a week. It then took me another week to play catch up with everything. I am now back.
The card for today is Viva Las Vegas Stamps Inspiration June 2016
This is the link to this challenge http://vivalas.blogspot.com/2016/06/june-challenge.html
It is an inspiration board.
This is my card
I wasn't sure what I would do for this challenge. So I grabbed a couple of my grab bags from http://www.vlvstamps.com/ and a piece of glossy card stock. Stipple brushes and dye ink were used to create the background. The round circle stamp went well with the Krispy Kreme Doughnut stamp. I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts! The dancing guy looked like me when I get to have Krispy Kreme Doughnuts hot off the line. Black card stock was used to cover the base of the card.
 A close-up of the sign.
A close-up of the dancing guy.
You just gotta love Viva Las Vegas Stamps grab bags!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

4 comments:

Nikki W said...

What an awesome and unique image to feature here. Love it. I think I need to try a grab bag .... might find some awesome treasures. Thanks for joining the VLVS challenge :)

Corrie Herriman said...

LOl, made me laugh ! Very good ! Thanks for joining us over at VLVS!
Corrie x

Mixedmediajenn said...

Haha! Love this! Thank you for joining in with the VLVS challenge...good luck

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Love that this card made me laugh out loud! Thank you for joining us this month at VLVS for our challenge xx